Human societies of any sort or in any geographical location of this world, words and languages are considered to be very vital for emotional and cultural bondage to know, inspire or feel somebody irrespective of religions, cultures, or ideologies. The prime content that qualifies it being used in situational periphery is deep sense of a word or its meanings. Alma as its existing impact has many meanings in different languages universally. Alma is used in Spanish, Hebrew, English, French and Italian languages to signify something special. Deriving from Almus, Alma means in Latin as nourishing, whereas Spanish and Italian sense as soul. In Irish Language Alma means very good while in Swedish it means loving.
There is, no doubt, owing to its various meanings, Alma becomes synonymous to names of landscape beauty, lakes, cities, rivers, hilltops and female babies in different countries of America and Europe. In the science of numerology, people named Alma tend to be very creative, friendly and sincere. They are said to be peace-making. As far as the Kabalarian philosophy is concerned, Alma makes its versatile quality in sensing human quality, helping nature, art-loving and philanthropic attitudes are the significant attributes in being named Alma. In different countries, Alma has had different aspects and senses in promoting quality based services to human society. In India Alma is widely known for its educational cause in promoting computer education across the country. In global scenario of information technology and its potential impact over society and different walks of life in general and corporate circle in particular, computer education has become instrumental as career options for youths across the global platform.
Alma information technology is the vital part of Alma Limited to espouse the cause of computer education in rural areas as well as cities of the country in nominal expenses to boost up the morale of down trodden youths. It has constantly been dedicated to improve the national graph of computer literacy through its own individual efforts. Alma has started with the mission to serve the society, the country and fraternity through computer education in just brief span of 10 years. Alma has had many experiences that followed the mission of its philosophy among people across the nation and that evolved as the big family of Alma. Now Alma is known as national as well as a global identity with matchless potential along with sincerity and progressive culture.
ALMA’S REGISTRATIONS AND RECOGNITIONS
- Registered under Ministry of Corporate Affairs (Govt. of India)
- Registered under NGO Work related to Ministry of Social Justice (Govt. of India)
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company
- ISO 14001:2004 Certified Company
- Registered under Trade Mark Registry Act, 1999, Clause 16, 26, 35, 41, 42 (Govt. of India)
- Registered Member of All India IT Association (AIITA)
- Registered under Press and Registration of Books Act, 1867 (Govt. of India)
- Member of World IT Federation, USA
- Performance 3 Star grading certificate from ICAL, Australia*
- Affiliation – International Informatics Mauritius Limited- Republic of Mauritius
- Affiliation – International Certification Australia Limited, Sydney- Australia*
- Registered Member of NGO’s Association of India u/s 25, Companies Act, India
- Alma London – United Kingdom International subsidiary of Alma Foundation, India
- Registered under Gazette Notification Society, Cooperative Society and Trust Act (Govt. of MP)
- Registered under NCO (National Code of Occupation) Code (Ministry of Labor, Govt. of India)